Since its inception in 1986 TAI has successfully completed over 100 projects. TAI has worked to provide solutions to difficult management and systems problems. We have helped communities strengthen ....Read More
- Global Fund and The Union Deepen Partnership to Fight TBThe Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria and the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, also known as The Union, announced a partnership agreement to deepen their shared commitment to end tuberculosis as an epidemic.
- Partners Launch Global Effort to Find Missing Cases of TBGlobal health partners and implementers from 13 countries with a high burden of tuberculosis launched an ambitious program to find and treat an additional 1.5 million missing cases of TB by the end of 2019. The new initiative is critically important to stopping the spread of TB and to reaching the global goal of ending […]
- Global Fund Partnership has Saved 22 Million LivesPrograms supported by the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria have saved 22 million lives, according to a report released today. The report also shows significant increases in the number of people receiving treatment for HIV, diagnosis and treatment for TB and having an insecticide treated net to prevent malaria.
- The French Council of Investors in Africa and the Global Fund Create Innovative PartnershipThe French Council of Investors in Africa (CIAN) and the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria have entered into a cooperation agreement aimed at involving French companies in the fight against the three diseases in sub Saharan Africa.
- New Global Fund Results Show Accelerated HIV Treatment ProgressAhead of next week’s International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science in Paris, France, the Global Fund announced new results that highlight accelerating progress in providing HIV prevention, treatment and care services.